Day 11: Saturday, October 19, 2024


 On this day, we were free. We did not have anything to do and we took it as our time to rest since it was really exhausting to observe at the school starting from 6 AM in the morning. I woke up a bit late today. It was around 6.15 AM. After waking up, I made my bed and took a bath. Then, I also waited Faiza, my roommate to take a bath. As soon as she finished, we went to Karin and Kinan's room to discuss about what we should have for our brunch this day. And for the brunch, we decided to cook Opor Ayam since we had the seasoning from Indonesia. Opor ayam is an Indonesian food. It is usually served for lebaran. Well, the taste of the opor soup was good. However, I did not take it for my lunch because I didn't like it. Thus, I was cooked a fried egg. It was delicious too because I poured the Boncabe or chili powder into my food. After that, we did the dishes. Then, we went back to our room to take a rest. My roommate took a nap for a while, but I only edited my report. 

    At night, we cooked fried rice. We also invited one of the exchange students from Indonesia. He was Matthew. We had our dinner together at Karin and Kinan’s room. The fried rice was delicious as I added bon cabe. Then, we went to sleep after we finished doing the dishes.

Comments