Day 14: Tuesday, October 22, 2024


    On this day, we went to Araullo high school again to observe the class. This meeting, the students only continued their presentation of element of the story. After observing, I had my lunch with my friends and met ma’am Karen again to discuss my plan. After that, we went to Subway to buy a sandwich. I bought that but I shared it with Rama. It was my first time eating food from Subway and my first impression was that it really suited my taste. I loved the taste. Maybe, if I had more money next time, I would buy it again. After buying sandwich, we went back to PNU Hostel. When I arrived, I directly made my lesson plan and some slides for my teaching practice. I worked it for few hours long. At night, I finished it. After finishing it, I mailed my mentor through gmail to send her my lesson plan. After that, I took a rest by sleeping.

Comments