Weekend Time
On Saturday, October 26, 2024, we stayed inside in the morning. We were so tired since we walked for few hours to go to Chinatown in the previous day. Therefore, we decided to take a rest on this day. I woke up in the morning as usual to perform prayer and cleaned my bed. Then, I took a shower and helped my friends making a brunch. We made vegetable soup. Moreover, we fried eggs and nuggets. After the foods were ready, we started to eat together. It was delicious since we used Sambal. Sambal is everything for our Indonesian tongue. After eating, we did the dishes and came back to our own room. I personally tried to do the assignments from my university. After doing the assignment, I took a rest in my room. Then, we cooked and ate Seblak again. After that, we went to SM mall to buy Jollibee. We had our dinner there. After that, we bought Kerupuk again there to make Seblak again for the next days. We also bought additional things, such as, snacks, drinks, and many more. After shopping, I bought tumblr as a souvenir from Philippine so that when I come back to Indonesia, the Philippine tumblr will remind me of the memories I have in this country. After that, we went back to our dorm at night. At night, we gathered in Kinan and Karin’s room to drink ice. After that, we went to our room and slept.
On Sunday, October 27, 2024, we still stayed at our dorm. On this day, I didn't do much things. We also didn't go outside. I only prepared myself for my first teaching practice in the next day. So, I tried to read the material and did a little practice in front of the mirror. We fully stated at our dorm on this day. We even had our brunch and dinner in the dorm. I took a rest a lot to recharge my energy for my teaching practice.
Comments
Post a Comment