Day 21: Tuesday, October 29, 2024

My Second Teaching Practice

    On this day, I taught three classes only, which were RR, Einstein, and Pythagoras class. The other two classes, which were Gates and Rizal had seminar on this day. Therefore, I wasn’t able to meet them. Moreover, what was more interesting was that on this day, Araullo high school hold a quite big event. It was a booth fair prepared by the students. There were so many booths there that I could visit. Some of them were booth for entertaining like games and challenges, while the other booths were selling foods and drinks. My friend from economic major told me that the fair actually aimed to assess students' entrepreneurship skills. Therefore, many students came approaching me to offer their foods and drinks so that I could buy them. I visited a booth which sold onion ring after I taught the three classes and had a discussion with my mentor, Ma’am Macalalad.  There, I bought onion ring and ate it with my lunch that I brought. After that, I went back to my dorm. An hour later, I went to SM Mall with my friends to buy some things for my daily needs and for teaching practice. I personally bought candies that I would give to my students on the upcoming Monday, paper bags for giving my mentor souvenir from Palembang, liquid detergent for washing my cloth, and pencils and map folders for the observers who would  observe my final demo. After that, when I came back from SM Manila, we cooked sardines for our dinner. Then, we ate them together at night. At night, I tried to re-read my plan for the next day's teaching before sleeping.

Comments