My Last Teaching Practice
On this day, I taught 2 classes only. They were Einstein and Pythagoras class. Actually, I should teach three classes. Another one was RR class or reading intervention class. However, there was no student coming to the class. For Einstein and Pythagoras class, I asked them to do discussion about the group activity that they should present in the upcoming Monday. They discussed about how to do the role play. In doing role play, they ought to resolve problems. Every student should participate in the role play. After teaching them, I went home. The students went home earlier on this day because they would like to go to their hometown for All Saint's Day in the next day with their family. Hence, I didn't have the opportunity to teach Gates and Rizal classes. But, when I wanted to lock the door of the class, Rizal students came approaching me. I hold my tears there because all students from Rizal class were nice to me. We (the girls from Rizal class) hugged each other. I just didn't expect that I wouldn't be able to teach them anymore. After that, we took some pictures together. Then, we said goodbye by saying "Paalam". Then, my friends and I went to one of the fast food restaurants near the school to have a brunch. We had a brunch there with fried chicken and rice. When I was eating, I met the students from Rizal class again. They also went there to eat. When I wanted to go home, I made a video call with my friends in Indonesia and introduced students from Rizal class to them. I swear that the students were very nice and friendly. They could get closer with my friends easily. Then, when I arrived at the dorm, I took a rest for a while and I continued to do the assignments from Sriwijaya University. At night, my friends and I had a dinner together at SM City Manila after doing grocery shopping. We had our dinner at McDonalds while celebrating one of our friend’s birthday. After that, we slept and had a rest. This week was really exhausting for us.
Comments
Post a Comment