Day 24: Friday, November 1, 2024

 Preparation for Final Demo

    On this day, we didn't go to school since it was the public holiday in the Philippines. It was All Saints' Day. As usual, I woke up in the morning and cleaned my bed. Then, I had a breakfast together with my friends. We had spaghetti for the breakfast. After that, I started to prepare the things needed for final demo, such as printing observation sheets, and many more. Faiza and I went to SM Mall to buy cartolina, plastic, tapes, and folders for the final demo. We didn't spend much time there. Once we had done with buying the things, we directly went back to our dorm. After that, I had our lunch together with my friends. We had Soto for our lunch. We could make it because Kinan asked Aly to bring the instant seasoning from Indonesia. It was so tasty. After that, I cleaned the dishes and continued my work. I made media which I would use for my final demo on the uppcoming Monday. I made it by using four cartolina papers with different colours as suggested by my cooperating teacher. I asked my friends, Kinan and Faiza to help me working on it because it would take a long time if I did it alone. The result of my teaching media was so big since I combined and sticked all the four cartolina papers together. But, I was satisfied that I could finish it earlier. After finishing my work, I also helped my friend to prepare her teaching media for the final demo. Then, after we both were done, we took a rest by playing our handphone and calling our family and relatives in Indonesia. At night, we had a dinner together before sleeping. We had Seblak again after the dinner. Then, we tried to sleep earlier because we had an appointment with the lecturers of PNU in the next day to go for a trip in the Philippines.

Comments