Day 25: Saturday, November 2, 2024

A Trip to Tagaytay City

    On this day, we were invited by the PNU lecturers, such as, Ma'am Vicky and Ma'am Dhana for a city tour. I woke up in the morning and took a shower around 5 AM. Then, I got ready by 7 AM. At around 7 AM, Ma'am Dhana and Ma'am Vicky picked us up at the PNU hostel because we would like to go to Tagaytay city. 

We walked to the LRT station in the United Nation. Then, we took a bus for almost an hour. I slept during the journey inside of the bus. Then, we stopped by at a McDonald's to have our breakfast. The lecturers bought us a package of chicken, rice, and coke for our breakfast. Then, we waited for Ma'am Cheers to pick us up to go to Tagaytay city. When Ma'am Cheers and his husband arrived, we directly went to the Tagaytay. However, we stopped by at Nuvali to go for a little walk and sightseeing. There, there was a beautiful lake. 

We took some pictures over there and enjoyed the view because there were a lot of fish. There was a boat over there and we took a ride with it. The lecturers paid us for the boat ticket. We had so much fun riding the boat. We also took videos and pictures over the boat. We were on the boat for 5 minutes. After that. we continued our journey to Tagaytay. 

In Tagaytay, our first destination was the Sky Ranch. The lecturers paid us for the entrance fee. There were many games and stalls in the place. The view was so beautiful there. Its view was the hills and lake. Of course we took a lot of photos there. Then, we took a pirate ship ride. I was weak when it came to the top of the air. After that, I bought keychains for pasalubong or souvenirs from Tagaytay. I would give the souvenirs that I bought there to my friends once I comeback to Indonesia. 

After buying some pasalubongs, we had our lunch together at Jaytee's Filipino Cuisine. There, we tried Filipino cuisine with a beautiful view in the outside. In my opinion, the cuisine was a little bit similar to Indonesian cuisine. After that, we took some photos and videos again there. I liked the result a lot. 

After having our lunch, we went to Twin Lakes. Actually, the scenery was not really different like the previous one in the Filipino restaurant. However, we still enjoyed it and took many pictures and videos there. Then, we went back to our hostel. We arrived at our dorm at almost 10.30 PM. When I arrived, I directly took a bath and prepared to sleep. This day was tiring but fun and memorable to remember!

Comments