D-1 Final Demo
On this day, I only stayed at my dorm. I slept late in the last night because I arrived at around 10.20 PM. Even though I slept late, I still woke up early. I felt a little bit dizzy because I had a lack of sleep. But, the dizzy went away when I had taken my bath. When I had cleaned myself and my bed, I looked some pictures we took in the previous day when we went to the Tagaytay city. After that, my friends and I had a brunch together. Our brunch was the foods we brought from the Jaytee's restaurant in the previous day. After that, I tried to do practice for my final teaching demo in the next day. I tried to read the lesson plan to ensure and understand again that there was no incomplete things for my demo. I also prepared souvenirs from Palembang which I would like to give to Ma'am Karen, my mentor who helped me a lot in doing my SEA Teacher program. After preparing and practicing, Aly came to visit us and brought us mango graham and chicken adobo. We talked a lot with Aly. Then, we ate the chicken adobo together. As a dessert, we ate the mango graham. The mango graham was really tasty and it was such a nice dessert. It was served when cold which made the taste more fresh. After that, when Aly went back, I prepared myself again for the final demo in my room before sleeping.

Comments
Post a Comment