Karaoke and Street Food at Intramuros
On this day, we didn’t have any class anymore. So, we didn’t teach at Araullo High School anymore. However, I was asked by Ma’am Vicky, the lecturer from PNU to go to the school to meet the mentor and asked for the final assessment. Therefore, at 8 AM, I went to the school with my friend. There, I met my mentor and gave her the assessment sheet from PNU. After that, I was asked to go back in the next day. Then, when I went back to the dorm, I had my brunch with my friends. We had bihun, kangkung, and tofu for the brunch. In the afternoon, Aly and Mona accompanied us to go for a Karaoke. We sang many songs because we would like to refresh our mind. We went to the Intramall in Intramuros for the Karaoke. I also joined singing although I didn’t have a good voice. But, all my friends enjoyed it so much.
Then, Aly and Mona directed us to go to the park in Intramuros to enjoy the sunset. We took a lot of pictures there. The view was so nice, especially when the sun was setting down. When the sky was getting dark, we went back to our hostel by feet. It was so tiring because I was not usual to walk around the city. When I arrived at the hostel, I ate chicken and rice, took a shower, and prepared myself for a Zoom meeting with Prof. Brono who was my observer for my final demo in the last day. In the Zoom meeting, we did our evaluation of our final demo. After we reflected on ourselves, Prof. Brono gave us some feedbacks about the final demo. After having the Zoom meeting, I slept and took a rest.



Comments
Post a Comment