Day 29: Wednesday, November 6, 2024

 Preparations for Going Back to Indonesia

    On this day, I woke up in the morning and did my routine activities, such as, cleaning my bed and taking a shower. After that, I made a breakfast for myself because I felt really hungry. I made a cup of milk and noodle for my breakfast. After having my breakfast, my friends and I went to Araullo hugh school to take our final grade from our mentor. Then, when everything was done, Rama and I directly went to SM City Manila. I went there because I would like to buy Pasalubongs or souvenirs from the Philippines. The first place I went in SM Manila was the Kultura store. Its place provided various things from the Philippines. I bought totebags for myself there. Then, I accompanied Rama to go for a little shopping. After that, I continued to buy snacks from the Philippines in the SM supermarket. I mostly bought candies. I didn’t buy many things there. Then, I went back to my dorm. In the afternoon, my friends and I cooked bakwan, a food from Indonesia. Not long after that, Aly and the other SEA Teacher students from PNU came to our dorm to accompany us during our last days in Manila. At around 3 PM, Kinan and Karin as well as the PNU students went to PNU. I didn’t join them because at that time, my feet felt sick. My roommate, Faiza also didn’t join them because she had Zoom meeting which was important for her to attend as it was her presentation of her research from Sriwijaya University. At night, we went to SM Mall again because Ma’am Vicky and Ma’am Dhana invited us to have a dinner together. We had our dinner at Kenny Rogers Roasters. We ate roasted chicken, mash potato, mac n cheese, and also yoghurt. The chicken was so big. I ate it until my stomach was full. After that, we went back to our dorm. Then, I took a bath and slept.

Comments